Welcome to the WWX Fantasy Wrestling Federation! One of the oldest efeds in eXistence, since 2001.
Saturday Night Ravage is live right now on DiscordTV, Public Viewing will be available at 8 PM WWX Time!
Check it out there: https://discord.gg/m8ptju4
RAVAGE - Card 2017-12-09 19:48:29
Card by JAMES RANGER On Sat, Dec09, 2017 7:48pm America/Phoenix 56 Hits
December 16th, 2017
American Airlines Center
WWX Presents Ravage - Road to Holiday Hell
Syndicate/Darkness Demand Justice, Rayne and Kurtis Ray mocks (Joint Segment)
Opening Match - Normal Rules
Euan Milton v. Jarvis Williams
1st Match - Normal Rules -
Willie Steen v. Tom Black
Super Bacon Rallies For Holiday Hell (Backstage Interview)
James Bourne Tournament Semi Finals - Winner faces Kurtis Ray and Willie Steen For WWX Tag Team Championship
Rayne and Super Bacon v. Krimzon Blaze and Fozzy Ozbourne
WWX Coverage of Hex Girl’s Recovery (Segment)
WWX International Championship - Open Challenge (MUST Strat For Match If Interested)
Bob Mellon v. ???
Xavier Hypes Potential Cash-In, McAllister Warns (Joint Segment)
Co-Main Event - Non-Title / Kurtis Ray Wins, He will be added into Holiday Hell Main Event
Syndicate v. Kurtis Ray
Co-Main Event - Submission Match / Best of Five Series (2 - 1)
Rex McAllister v. Tommy Lipton
Deadline for Roleplays and Strats + Email for sending Strats/Oncard Roleplays
Roleplay/Strategy/Segment Deadline - December 15 @ 1130 am WWX Time
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending it to my other account will be ignored and will not count towards yours or others matches.
Winners will be decided based on criteria stated in the WWX Official Guide. However, on this show, other things that will influence winner decisions are:
Effort Dictates How Your Feuds Progress
Effort Dictates Placement on Rankings After Holiday Hell
Minimum of 1 Roleplay Required
Review Official System To Get Better.
(OOC)Road to Holiday Hell Cards Added to Show Schedule
Report by JAMES RANGER On Fri, Dec08, 2017 4:45pm America/Phoenix 47 Hits
As Much as i would like to hand another mandatory break. I am going to wrapping up some loose bookings to have the Holiday Hell card shape up better. This is potentially a better chance for those without feuds to be booked on the PPV or pitch for something worthwhile.
December 23, 2017
December 30, 2017
If you're not match booked those shows, you're booked for a segment. If you're not on those cards, get proactive.
In Review #1
Report by JAMES RANGER On Sat, Dec02, 2017 10:24pm America/Phoenix 76 Hits
Here's the rundown at this point of the WWX Evaluation Stage:
1. Max promo limit is 800 words. It should not be any longer than that. I will count it. There's no minimum, but effort dictates your work in promos overall if you intend to climb up the ladder.
2. Strategies from start until the end of deadline are considered. Not many of you think outside the box or even think real life everyday situations can be applied to this hobby. The worse that happens is i send an email back saying no go, come up with something different.
3. Divisions are starting to shape up. After this last week, i can actually rank the world division just from effort alone. International is shaping up slowly but that is expected. I recommend everyone consider someone on the roster as a potential tag team parter.
4. Tag Team Titles are still a go. Despite setbacks, i am gonna try and make them work. So expect to be booked accordingly.
5. Sandbagging....Don't Do It. Don't wait for the other person, you should be concerned with your overall effort and if you're nailing it each week.
6. Feedback is always given if wanted. If you don't wanna know that's fine, but to get better either its you helping yourself or seeking help from others.
7. Know that if i am telling you "you're doing it right", you are going in the right direction. Stay on course and ride the waves.
8. Contracts. If you're still invested in the fed, renew them so that i can continue booking you. Those watching from the outside on the fence, hit me up if you have questions.
Til Next Week!